La Jolla FIONA Workshop Registration
- Space in the workshop will be limited to 20 participants. The first 20 nominations will be enrolled in the workshop; a short waiting list (5 additional prospective participants) will be kept, as well. Participants will be contacted to confirm enrollment, logistics, and other workshop details.
- Participants will be nominated by their campus CIO who will email Kao Saefong, Executive Assistant to Louis Fox at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each campus CIO may nominate one participant from their institution.
Operational staff with responsibility for science engagement, e.g.:
- Cyberinfrastructure Engineers
- High-Performance Computing Specialists
- Research Systems Administrators
- System Integration Engineers
Experience with a UNIX/Linux command line environment
Basic understanding of TCP/IP and UDP protocols
Basic UNIX/Linux System Administration skills and familiarity with Linux PC server hardware
Basic Network Engineering skills and familiarity with modern routing and switching technologies
Please note: participants are required to bring a laptop computer