Although you can run your own containers, there are several services and resources already deployed by cluster admins that you can use without creating those yourself.
- JupyterHub (West Coast)
- JupyterHub (East Coast)
- WebODM (Web Open Drone Map): Drone Images stitching
- Appwrite: Backend Server for Web, Mobile & Flutter Developers. Firebase analog.
Data sharing and collaboration tools
- EtherPad: notebooks
- GitLab: code and containers repository
- Jitsi: Video conferencing
- Nextcloud: File sharing
- Overleaf: LaTeX collaboration
- SyncThing: File sync (Contact us to set up)